what is single phase rotary screw air compressor ?
Single phase rotary screw air compressor is one of the best compressed air generation methods. It uses a single-phase electric motor to drive the compressor. The compressor is driven by an electric motor and its capacity is determined by the power input.
COMPMAX have air compressor single phase includes 4 hp single phase rotary screw air compressor ,5 hp ,7.5 hp and 10 hp rotary screw air compressor.100 psi to 145 psi
What are the features of the our single phase rotary compressor?
Single phase screw air compressor has the following features:
1. High power: single phase rotary compressors are generally equipped with 5HP to 20HP motors;
2. Low noise:our compressor are equipped with low noise motors,big air ends with slow rotation;
3. Low energy consumption: if your workshop’s electrical power is limited, you can choose an HP5 model as it only needs 1KW electricity;
4. Compact structure:our tank mounted screw air compressors are equipped with small size and light weight, which makes them easy to be moved and installed.
5. Easy to maintain: The small screw compressors are equipped with easy maintenance parts, which will save your maintenance costs.
6. Long service life: high quality service life parts, which will save your replacement and repair costs;
7. Wide range of models: our small rotary screw compressor is designed in accordance with the requirements of different industries, so it has a wide range of models for choice;
Are screw compressors better ?
Comparing to piston compressors, screw compressors are high efficiency and much easier to maintain. They have less parts and need less maintenance.
Compared to centrifugal air compressors, the performance of screw air compressors is more stable and their temperature rise is lower. Screw air compressors are also smaller in size and lighter in weight than centrifugal ones. The noise level of screw air compressor is lower than that of centrifugal ones.
Are screw compressors loud than piston compressor?
Yes, they have rotating parts inside them which makes them make noises when running . However, if you compare the noise level with other types of compressor like reciprocating , the noise level is lower.
How do I know if my compressor is single phase or three phase?
If your air compressor has a motor that is connected to the outlet of the compressor, it will be single phase. If your air compressor has motor that is connected to the inlet of the compressor, it will be three phase.
Is there any difference between vertical and horizontal air compressors?
No, there isn’t any difference between vertical and horizontal air compressors as long as they are both single phase models. Some people claim that vertical models are more efficient because they use less space; however, this is not true. In both vertical and horizontal models, the air is compressed horizontally (from left to right), so there is no difference when it comes to efficiency.
What size air compressor do I need?
The first thing you should consider when choosing a compressor is what you will use it for. There are many different types of compressors that can be used for a variety of applications; for example, sanders and impact wrenches require high CFM units. The general rule is that the larger the CFM rating, the larger your compressor needs to be. Next, you should take into consideration how much space you have available to store your compressor. Finally, consider how much power you need from your compressor and how long it will run at one time (duty cycle). All of these factors will help determine which size air compressor is best for you.